Be an Episirus Scientifica Event (ESE) Ambassador and earn FREE Registration!
- Refer one new participant and you BOTH receive 15% OFF on Registration
- Refer eight or more new participants and your 2023 Conference Registration + Accommodation will be FREE
Who makes ESE strong? YOU.
You make ESE the largest voice in scientific conferences in the world.
You know the value of scientific conferences and can share it with your colleagues.
You can encourage them to join ESE to maintain the influence of the medical and scientific community.
Top 3 Reasons to Refer New Members:
- Create a stronger community of peers to collaborate with
- Increase your network to become a leader in your workplace/academic institution
- Recruiting New Members is FUN and EASY!
Tips for Referring New Members:
- Send an email to a friend or colleague
- Use social media to promote the member benefits you receive from ESE
- Invite them to participate in ESE Referral Program
- Send a link to the ESE websites
- Share an advocacy update (Share Your Story)
- Publish an article in your workplace newsletter about ESE
- Make announcements in weekly/monthly staff meetings
- Follow up to see if your contacts have any questions and encourage them to join
- Get CREATIVE and spread the word!
A Member Referring Toolkit is available here.
Kindly insert the flyer in your event programs and journals, and print and post on notice boards in your hospitals and institutions.
Interested but don’t have the time to actively refer?
No problem, simply send an email at email@example.com with the following information: Name, email address, and member type (ie: physician/sonographer/student/nurse/business) and we will reach out to your contacts on your behalf. The best part, You get all the credit!
The Rules: The ESE Ambassador referral program is designed to encourage current participants to spread the word about the value of ESE conferences.
Per Year, Top 3 Conference Ambassador will receive:
- Travel Reimbursement*
- Best Conference Ambassador Award
This offer expires July 30, 2023. New members must include the referring member’s name on the registration application to receive the ESE referral gifts. Referring credit is received once a new participant registers ESE. A maximum of one free registration per member per year can be earned.